This week, it’s all about simple pared back basics, with a pop of colour and quirky prints here and there. I’ve really been loving these products lately and thought I would make this a regular feature!
1. T2 French Earl Grey Tea: the smoky bergamot aroma makes this tea one of my favourites for an afternoon cuppa.
2. T2 sorbet pink tea cup: this painterly teacup adds a shot of colour to my shelf – I love the painterly vibe!
3. LORAC Pro Palette: A gift from my boyfriend, this palette is currently what I use most days for a natural, defined eye makeup look. Tip: the champagne shade all over the lid is a great brightener with the sable shade in the crease to define it!
4. ASOS Leila Ballet Flats (nude): These flats are super comfy and a great price. The only drawback? They’re getting so worn out after only 3 months!
5. MARCS black leather pencil skirt: I couldn’t find the actual image online but it’s pretty close (only without the seam down the front). I love how versatile this item is, it can be paired with a button down for a formal look or a plain white tee for a casual vibe.
6. H&M slouchy grey jumper: This unassuming piece of clothing is actually one of the most hardworking items in my closet! It’s great with jeans, leggings, belted over a skirt, worn over a dress.. the options are endless!
7. Bicycle prints: Whether they’re from Ikea or Etsy, I can never go past cute bicycle prints! There’s just something so Parisian chic about them!
8. MacBook Air: Ever since I bought this last week, I’ve been totally obsessed!! I can’t get over how light and thin it is!
9. Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Medium: Despite its $60 price tag, it actually contains a lot of product as a little goes a long way. It’s super creamy but easy to blend, and I love the flawless look it gives my skin! It also has caffeine in it to “wake” the skin up!