Now that April is done and dusted, I thought I’d share some of my favourite products this past month. It was all about bright colours, fruity scents and classic products.
1. Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Poppy/Coqueliot ($35.91, Beautybay.com)
2. Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm with Mandarin Rind, Rosemary Leaf and Cedarwood Atlas ($27 from Myer)
3. Essie nail polish in Hip-Anaema (about $18? at Myer)
4. Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder in Clair ($53 at Nordstrom in Chicago)
5. Chanel Touch Up Brush ($60, Myer)
6. Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Colour in Blue Raspberry ($44, Myer)
7. Clarins Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer ($26, David Jones) – review here
8. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh ($115, David Jones)
9. Longchamp Le Pliage in Navy (gift from my dad)
10. Le Metier de Beaute Kaleidoscope Blush ($112.20, BeautyBay.com)
I think all these products are pretty classic, particularly the Le Pliage bag which I carry everywhere with me and the Chanel brush and loose powder – they look so elegant and are really the basic building blocks of any makeup wardrobe.
The Bobbi Brown lippie was a recent acquisition and I love how natural it looks on the lips, even though it’s a darker plum in the bullet. And the Aesop hand cream – where do I begin… the smell is divine and transports me to a spa, even though I use it at work.
Overall I really enjoy all these products, but let me know if you want to see a review on any of them!