Thought I would share my travel skincare routine on my blog, since I’m currently on holiday and have been forced to cut down on the number of beauty implements and items that I use. Usually I like to rotate 2-3 serums and try a different one every couple of days, which obviously isn’t the wisest idea when travelling.
I’ve labelled this post as a summer skincare routine because I’m in a hot and humid environment, which causes my skin to feel oiler than usual and therefore slightly changed my usual routine. Note: My skin is typically not oily, it’s fairly normal with slight dryness on the cheeks.
Here are the products I use in order (in the photo below I’ve accidentally left out some of the products I mentioned):
1. Apply Muji Pre Lotion with a cotton pad on the entire face as a toner, avoiding the eye area (I have the travel size).
2. Pat a thin layer of Lancome Visionnaire Correcteur (serum) on the entire face (half a pump usually does it for me).
3. Put on my makeup as usual.
1. Remove makeup with a cotton pad and Lancome Bi-Facil makeup remover.
3. Apply Muji Pre Lotion with a cotton pad, avoiding the eye area.
4. Gently pat on Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye around the eye area.
5. Apply Lancome Visionnaire Correcteur on the entire face (alternate nights)
6. Wait for the serum to absorb (a few minutes) and apply Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream.
7. Coat my lips generously with Maybelline’s Baby Lips.